Friday, August 26, 2011

Hot Stuff

Today was hot, hot, hot! It's 85 degrees fahrenheit, almost as hot as home ;) today was one of my BEST days here! School was school :P but a few girls from my class and i planned a shopping trip for tomorrow. Then after school I went out for icecream with a girl named Dilan. She is soooooooo nice, definatly one of the nicest people i've meet at my school. She is one of Johanna's friends (I'm staying with Johanna's family, she's in Brasil) and I think she's in the 11th or 112th grade. After we had icecream we walked down to the Aller (the river here in Verden) and talked for awhile. All in all it was a great day :))
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear! Who is shopping with you tomorrow? And, why havent you mentioned your exciting trip on the train with Ariene? I'm happy that you're getting OFF the computer and connecting with people:) Have a great weekend! Buy some tights since I can't locate yours:(

    ReplyDelete