Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday



I' finally up to date with my blogs, YAY :D today was pretty eventful. this morning Clauadia and i made sure i could go to the Domgynasium (rather than Gynasium AM wall, the other highschool) My mom REALLY wants to know what the difference is so here you go: "Dom" means church so it's like the catholic highschool and all of my host siblings go there. that's all there is to it ;) After we got all that figured out i got to ride a horse :O i know everyone has been dying to see a photo of me on a horse ;) Later we rode go karts :D that was SO much fun! German go karts are ALOT faster than american ones!!!
I'll write more soon ;)
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl
Ohh & P.S I start school tomorrow :O

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm tempted to post past pics of u on a horse:) How school go today? Will you be taking bee keeping or the class about wine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably didn't have any mailboxes on the racing track? Good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete