Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Monday

Oh is it Halloween? Being an American of course i had to dress up for school so i wore black and orange to show my halloween spirit.. no one else did O.o Then my host siblings took me trick or treating at 6:30 (which seems really late) I think we were the only ones out and half the people who's door bells we rang looked at us like we were crazy. And there's no decorations... none.. well actually i saw a snowman in someones window. I hope all of my McHenry friends enjoyed there day of spirit at school and going to Larkin lane tonight to get full sized candy bars and seeing EVERYONE out trick or treating. I hope my family enjoys there bonfires, well i guess you don't need two this year beacuse i won't be there to steal the one in the front. I hope my sisters get some ligit candy and i hope they enjoyed putting effort into there wonderful coustumes! And for all of you American teenagers who think your too cool for Halloween, go to Germany -.- I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! SAVE ME SOME CANDY!!! Oh and if this came off super cynical, it's not supposed to be, i just want y'all to think about what you have :)) and how awesome it is!
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment