Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So Today...

I read my friend Madi's blog http://madismithdenmark.blogspot.com/ She's in Dennmark :)) iIt was refreshingly honest! I usually try to keep things upbeat and happy even though that's not always the case so i think i'm going to start being a little more liberal here on my blog beacuse it's my blog. So for starters I think English class is difficult! It's not really a "language" class. The Germans have been studying it since the 5th grade. It's very different from American English classes beacuse the student is actually required to think. Right now in English we're reading "The World Is Flat" I'm really enjoying it! BUt now i'm supposed to do a project with my friend, no rubric, no example, we have just been told to give a talk about "Friedman on politics" and told what passages to read. WHAT?! I'm confused O.o Well i guess i'll try my best and be really glad that I don't get graded (once again i refer to the fact that "American Idiot" would have been a great blog name)
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl (And yes I DO watch too much Gossip Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment