Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Packing and Ski Trips

Just a quick post before i finish packing. Don't freak out, i'm not coming home this soon ;) nope, with rotary exchange i'm sceduled to have 3 different host families! ANYWAYS I was recently invited on a Rotary Ski trip! Now here's the thing, this is the seconded ski trip i've been invited on, the first was with my school.... but someone thinks I can't ski *cough cough* I think it would be really sad to come to Germany and never go on a ski trip :( This is obviously part of the culture if this is the SECONED i've been invited on (I have great logic, i know ;)) So how can you help?! Well hey family! LOOK I'm blogging for YOU! So if someone donates me money I'll give you a shout out in a blog AND a vlog AND i'll send you a post card AND I'll make a MV when I go on my ski trip in Austria :D And no I will not lose intrest in this. I want to go. No matter what you hear I want to go and will not drop it. I'm serious >.< that's my serious face! Still not sold on this whole "Kenzie skiing in the Alps"?! Lets try the sympathy approach, I'm missing Turkey Day :'( No pumpkin pie for me.... or turkey.... or those yummy sweat potatoes with marshmallos :(( But skiing might make me feel better (Cue puppy dog eyes) Convinced yet? Pshh, what am I talking about?! of course your convinced! So If you'd like to donate you can contact me any way you like :D
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl (>.< still serious)

No comments:

Post a Comment