Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If your reading this i love you :)

I love everyone who follows my blog! you are amazing <3 So London was amazing! I got to go with the 12th grade AP English class (I speak some pretty good American, which is why they allowed me to go ;)) I met some of the most wonderful people there! And i took over 500 pictures, which you can veiw at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2429907909966.2141406.1319647798&l=d0108bfdcb&type=1 And @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2437009287496.2141667.1319647798&l=7236a03281&type=1 We're you aware you can only have 199 photos in one album? yeah i didd'nt know either O.o I'm working on the music video and it should be up shortly, but i'm a very very busy person. Well actually i just sleep alot, but learning German makes me tired so it's totally normal :P Last weekend i had Rotary Youth Exchange (for future refrences R.Y.E) Orientation. It was super fun! all the Inbounds had a giant sleepover, gotta love having pizza at 1 in the morning :D I switched into 11th grade English today, YAY :D And this weeekend i'm trying to get together with some friends. I'll keep you posted ;)
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl (i'm sure some of you probably think i'm strange with my whole XOXO thing and yeah i am strange ;) but that's way more interasant)

1 comment:

  1. Whywas London amazing? What did you do and see? Where did you go? What was your favorite? Did you tour as a group or were you on your own? Where did you sleep? Where did you eat? Did you try any new food? Shay was the weather like? Who were the kids you hung out with? What are they like? Ok.,,,most all these questions can be applied to your RYE weekend and at your home in Germany. So, please please please make your blog more fun with DETAILS! That's what your followers want:)

    ReplyDelete