Saturday, September 3, 2011

LaSt NiGhT & NeXt WeEk :D

Last night i went to a birthday party at the Vielfalt which is a bar in town. Now i don't want to say it was the BEST night of my life because that would just make me sound like a silly teenager, but it was a pretty good party! It's nice that there is somewhere teenagers can go to hang out at night here, back in the states we can only have house parties :P I'm so happy that Freya invited me! I got to meet alot of really cool people, a few of which are going on the London trip with me this week :D Which reminds me, I might not be able to blog for the next week :'( I'll be in London and i can't bring my laptop, but as soon as i get back there will be a fantastic blog and video ;)
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment