Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Another Day

So apparently people read my blog :O Well fancy that! And apparently they get sad when i don't post :'( I'm sorry it's been so long, I'm just super busy! Well actually i just sleep alot.... but ANYWAYS :) I've done quite a bit since London! During the week i go to school, which again isn't too bad. Granted i have no clue whats going on in class, but i have some really great friends :D After school i go to my German lesson so i can learn german. I'm learning! I swear! Ich kann sprecke ein biccian deutsch!!! On Fridays i go to the Chamber Choir which is like the Verden version of McHenry's Surround Sound :)) I love it! we sing in Latin and German, It's so much fun, espeacially since i go with Carolina :D Sometimes I do random fun things like a couple of weeks ago I went to Bremen with Lisa and Kathi! And i went to Hannover for a few hours with my host mom and kathi :D We didn't do much shopping, but Claudia wanted to check out this Stage Coach programme thing that she wants to bring to Verden. And last friday I went to the zoo with a group of kids from the golf course. We drove through the park in a tour bus and the animals actually came up to the bus :O then i went to a birthday party! That was REALLY fun!!! It was for my good friend Dilan and her friend Stephanie. I got to meet some really cool people! Then on Sunday I went to the Verden Jazz and Blues festival with Kath. I got to hear some fantastic music! Again i'm sorry it's been a while since i posted, i'll try to keep you more up to date and have more "descriptive" blogs in the future ;)
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl ;)

1 comment:

  1. Jazz & Blues in German...I can relate to that but our hip hop girl singing in Latin...you will have to film that for us! Grandpa wants another blog where you talk to the camera and show us your new postcards.
    Are you really going on a houseboat in the Netherlands this weekend? It will be so beautiful. Remember that little row of ceramic houses I have from Amsterdam? They are replicas of real houses along the canal. Be sure those batteries on the Flip camera are all charged up. I can’t wait to see the movies!

    ReplyDelete