Thursday, September 1, 2011

Todays Randomness :)

Today after school I went to Bremen with Carolina :D It was super fun! she needed a camera for our upcoming London trip and she found the PERFECT one. I bought a camera case that goes around my neck so i won't break ANOTHER camera :)) Then we went to starbucks YAY :D yes mom it IS the same! I love Starbucks, but what i'm really craving is mexican food! To be more specific CHIPOTLE :'( I miss my burritos! After starbucks we decided to see a movie, we saw Kill The Boss, in German ;) And OHMYGOSH, the theater in Bremen is SO nice! I'm talking cushioned arm rests :O All in all today was pretty awesome :) Tomorrow i'm going to a party and i leave for London on saturday!
XOXO That Foreign Exchange Girl
P.S I went to Steinhuder Meer by car :))

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Keep an eye out for a coat or I'll send you one from here.....something practical! Love u and have a great time attne party and London. And, if course, lotsof pics and video!!!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When shopping in Bremen is it a mall or separate stores? Old building or new? More detail please!

    ReplyDelete